Installation of a portable refrigerated rink over a pool
- Prepare the site including providing a level sub-floor if required
- Install dasher boards/rink frame
- Install rink liner
- Start up and commission chiller
- Roll out the rink floor piping, connect it to the chiller and charge it with glycol. Pressure test the links for leaks.
- Fill the rink and provide “First Ice Service” – 3 inches of beautifully groomed ice.
- Install accessories such as spectator netting, rubber flooring, exterior lighting
- Re-install your purchased equipment all over again for the next season, and the next, and the next….